WWW Chemistry Sites at Commercial Organizations
- Advanced Visual Systems
- Information on AVS products, which are used for scientific visualization.
Alternate Source Company
- Industry Chemical refinery paper manufacturing
- AR_Software's Online Internet Catalog
- HSC Chemistry for Windows,CAD Crystallography,Kekule,PCModel,Mopac6.0
- Beckman Instruments, Inc.
- Beilstein Information System
- Includes product information, contact addresses, a guest register, and form-based access to
the their help desk
- Description of their modeling products, and how to contact their sales and support staff
- Bruker Analytische Messtechnik GmbH
- Calgon Corporation
- a producer and supplier of specialty chemicals and a provider of services for water treatment, papermaking, cosmetics, etc.
- Cambridge Scientific Computing, Inc.
Chemical Abstracts Service
- CAS science chemistry databases
- publishing; books journals software polymers blends recycling rheology additives
- Ciba-Geigy AG Basel
- Dialog Information Services, Inc.
- An online source of information on Dialog products, including a searchable list of databases,
publications, and an FAQ
- Dow Chemical Company
- Description of the company and some of their educational outreach programs
- DuPont Company, Performance Lubricants
- Composite materials mechanical testing data acquisition chemical analysis
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Elsevier Science B. V.
- Fisher Scientific, Internet Catalog
Gelman Sciences, Inc.
- microporous membranes microfiltration filtration separation biopharmaceutical environmental chemical
- General Electric (GE) Plastics
- GE (General Electric) Plastics, a $5 billion worldwide leader in engineering plastics,
established this Web page to provide product information, property guides, design guides,
process guides, and other information
- Hitachi Instruments, Inc.
- Hoechst AG Internet Forum
- Includes their annual report and press releases
- Hypercube, Inc.
- a scientific software company that brought you HyperChem
- Indigo Instruments
- Molecular Models
- MDL Informations Systems, Inc.
- Currently contains the free version of ISI/DRAW
- Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
- Currently offers a nice page on Thermal Nanlysis, including product descriptions and a forum
on Thermal analysis, which is a unique and herlp
- Millipore On-Line Catalog
- An online version of the Millipore catalogue
- Molecular Simulations, Inc.
- chemicals agriculture agricultural plastic drugs pharmaceuticals herbicide
- Phoenix Polymers, Inc.
- a compounder of proprietary engineering thermoplastics. Includes an excellent list of pointers to polymer resources on the Internet
index of internet polymer and plastics resources
- Plastics Technology Center
- full service source for the design, analysis, prototyping, tooling, and production of new products.
The PTC specializes in injection molded plastics.
Progressive Products, Inc.
- coating epoxy solvent chemical environment
- Research Organics
- a chemical manufacturer of biochemicals for diagnostics,
biochemical research, and biotechnology
The Rohm and Haas Web
- Chemistry Chemicals Polymers
- Schrödinger, Inc.
- Description of the PS-GVB program
- cuvettes cells spectroscopy chemistry, a manufacturer of absorption cells for spectrophotometry, colorimetry, and fluorimetry
- Chemistry Software Ads
Educational Software for Apple Macintosh (Chemistry K5-12)
Organic Synthetic Method Computer Database from Heterodata, Inc.
Quantum Chemistry program suite
a suite of programs for molecular structure elucidation [PC]
a commercial database of thermochemical and physical properties for ~17,000 compounds [Mac,PC]
The Cray Research quantum chemistry simulation package
- Wavefunction, Inc.
A description of the Spartan Program
- Link to BizWeb
- Companies are categorized and listed by the goods or services they provide
- IndustryNET : Industry's On-Line Mall
- IndustryNET brings you the latest in engineering design, automation,
and manufacturing news, including application assistance, new products,
demo software, online trade shows, hundreds of tested shareware programs,
hundreds of job openings, and used industrial equipment. IndustryNET carries
information from nearly 3000 companies, covering over 10,000 products and
over 250 manufacturers' stores.